We’re currently recruiting for a Service Desk Team Leader. The key focus for this role is to support, management, coordinate and assist the service delivery of the Integrated Services business units across the UK.
Candidates must have effective management, communication, co-ordination and planning skills with experience of using FSI’s Concept Evolution CAFM system, including associated modules.
You will report into the MD of HE Simm Facilities Services
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The key focus for this role is to support, management, coordinate and assist the service delivery of the Integrated Services business units across the UK.
The Service Desk Team Leader is accountable for the management & coordination of a range of functions which interface with the operation teams.
Managing the central Service Desk in Liverpool and co-ordinating the Service desk based in London on a day-to-day basis whilst driving continuous improvements through processes and best practice.
This role is the ultimate owner of key communication processes relating to the regional operations management team.
Working to company policy and strategy as determined by the Integrated Services MD to provide a single point of contact for all issues relating to the installation reactive and planned preventative maintenance requests as required.
Supporting the operations/engineering
management team & communicating to a team of 45+ mobile engineers.
- Manage and support a growing central operational Service Desk team to provide an optimum support function for the Integrated Services business units, HESIS Fire & Security, HE Simm Facilities Services and Aspen Thorn.
- Ownership of operational team performance reports, with the emphasis on meeting and exceeding agreed targets.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the operations needs through regular feedback & reviews.
- Escalation route for complex queries, customer complaints and management of engineering underperformance.
- Develop & manage best practice processes to aid operational performance to meet or exceed contract SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Report on absence, attrition, and other employee relations issues to help minimise business impact.
- Maintaining positive relationships with the customer representatives through relationships and effective delivery with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
- Actively using or experience of FSI’s Concept Evolution CAFM system, including associated modules.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook email, Teams and PowerPoint. Able to create relevant spreadsheets and formulae, create and deliver presentations to team members.
- Good knowledge and understanding of a help desk telephone system.
A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience within the FM/M&E maintenance industry.
A good level of management or supervisor competencies acquired during career to date, either full time or on secondment.
Currently in the position of Service/Help desk Manager within the FM sector, with a good understanding of engineering services.
If you would like more information please contact Joanne Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be a good fit, please do share the opportunity with them and let them know they can contact Joanne to find out more.