We’re currently recruiting for two Contract Support Co-ordinators. The key focus for this role is to Provide dedicated support to designated customers inclusive of engineering allocation and resource.
Candidates must have effective communication, co-ordination and planning skills with experience of using FSI’s Concept Evolution CAFM system, including associated modules.
You will report into the Service Desk Team Leader.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Working to company policy and strategy as determined by the Directors to provide a single point of contact for all issues relating to the installation reactive and planned preventative maintenance requests as required.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
- Receiving new reactive calls from customers and dealing with them appropriately.
- Review open and uncompleted call-out and PPM performance on designated CAFM system (Concept) daily and drive improvements and changes.
- To take ownership for the requirements of complete service delivery within designated areas.
- Co-ordination of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Adhere to KPI’s / metrics as set within processes and procedures
- Awareness of the importance of information held and the legal and ethical duty to maintain that confidentiality.
- Ensure the ‘safety comes first’ message is alive, visible an engaged throughout all activities.
- Actively using or experience of FSI’s Concept Evolution CAFM system, including associated modules.
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience within the FM/M&E maintenance industry.
- Currently in the position of an active & busy Service/Help desk within the FM sector, with a good understanding of engineering services.
If you would like more information please contact Joanne Buckley at email@example.com for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be a good fit, please do share the opportunity with them and let them know they can contact Joanne to find out more.