COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER.
Location: North Region (Liverpool Office)
Reporting To: OPERATIONS MANAGER – NORTH
An exciting position has become available for a Commercial Gas Engineer within our Mechanical & Engineering Team in the north region.
You will be responsible to the Operations Manager in a field-based role in the northern region. The role will be to attend planned/scheduled PPM’s, breakdowns and repairs for new and existing HESIS customers.
Our engineers provide an excellent service to our clients, servicing and maintaining the equipment on site whilst adhering to the core values of HESIS. This includes the accurate reporting and escalation of works where required. In order to provide excellent service, you will be required as part of your normal duties to be “on call” in order to provide out of hours cover to deal with emergencies.
Due to the nature of our Business and the requirements of our customers, you will be required to satisfactorily complete Security Screening to British Standard (BS7858).
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
• Ensure compliance to all regulatory standards and to policies and procedures of HESIS.
• Carry out reporting in line with regulatory standards, highlighting shortfalls when necessary.
• Carry out efficient and effective repair to client’s systems.
• Complete small installations and refurbishments.
• Carry out works out of hours where required.
• Be active with assisting the Operations Manager to develop sales opportunities with clients.
• Provide advice and guidance to other engineers in the team and the wider business.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
• Appropriate Technical Qualifications.
• Health & Safety Certification e.g. CSCS, Pasma, IPAF, Asbestos Awareness, Working at height, Manual handling.
• Field Based experience in fault finding, repairs and maintenance/ppm of all mechanical and plumbing bias equipment.
• Sound knowledge of electrical systems and plant controls
• Computer literate.
• Lives the HE Simm / HESIS values.
• Excellent Team working skills as well as the ability to work alone.
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Good organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise workload.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to drive own career development and training.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
• Competitive Salary, Commission Scheme for Sales Leads and a Company liveried vehicle.
• Job Type: Full-time, permanent
• Holidays: 25 days + statutory bank holidays
• Hours: 37.5 per week
If you are interested in this exciting position within a growing business, please send your CV to: Recruitment@hesis.co.uk